Monday, May 30, 2011

Holidays (27-28 May 2011)

Friday Night
Owhh ~~ !!!!
Finally ... Holidays !!
Yohooo ~~
Finish exam dy ,
But...
the result cant seee one !! =.=
8pm ,
go out dating with my baby hin
after 9pm go back.
Reach home ,
I do some special !
Do my nail !!
On9 see alot of design ,
and buy something to stick it on dy...
I wait the polish dry wait untill slp dy. =.=
1am wake up.
OMG ! Haven finish my nail ,
how I go out tomorrow !! ><
TIRED ! Go slp 1st...tomorrow just do again.
Saturday
Early in the Morning ,
Not so early only ,
I wake up at 9am
After brush my teeth
I CONTINUE my nail...
I use around 1 and half hour to finish
* Tehee :D
* It simple , but I LOVE It ! =)
-
-
12pm
Time to bath !
Later going 1U with Chia Pei San , Chia Pei Ying & Vinn.
Go thr to celebrate b'day with someone...
Here is the B'day girl picture .
Happy Birthday ^^
Reach thr ,
The 1st thing is went to Neway.
3hour inside,
We sot inside...
Keep take pic inside...
* Here is the pictures =3
7pm dy.
We went to Superman Shop buy Present to HER !
WOW ~ a Superman Watch.
RM250++
3ppl share , but I still very sam tong @.@
After that ,
My lovely hinhin come 1U fetch us.
Fetch us go Rion new house.
He got a B'day BBQ party :D
But we stay 1hour only...
Cos no ppl choi us ,
Peiyinq , San , Vin & ME ...
Sry we go back early ,
and baby sorry I din acc u go back ,
let you 1ppl drive back home :(
* At RION house take d pic
Reach Peiyinq house !
A few minit ,
YAM CHA !! xD
MCD ! x)
Dunno what time is that ,
we go back to peiyinq house ,
chat hp with Mr.Yap...
Sry , make you angry today !!
Really very sorry T^T
Forgive me huh x)
Today Look !
-- Time to STOP , BYE ! ;) --

No comments:

Post a Comment